We share some big news about an upcoming event, and then look at secret space fleets, Russia’s next annexation target, the search for buried treasure that no one wanted in the first place, and lies told by insane rednecks to achingly cute little girls.
We go for a world record at the 2014 Wonderfest
The stunning details on Earth’s secret space fleet! Shhhhh!
John Lear Disclosure briefing to Art Bell:
The text of the John Lear briefing:
Russia’s designs on… The Moon!
Did atari really bury millions of copies of the game “ET The Extra terrestrial” in a landfill dump in New Mexico?
• The high times of Atari in 1981 – http://www.snopes.com/business/market/atari.asp
• Getting the game rights – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial_(video_game)
• Background on the creator – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Scott_Warshaw
• Final solution – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_video_game_burial
• A documentary about the search – http://news92fm.com/428360/buried-80s-atari-e-t-games-to-be-unearthed/
• Also, Lisa – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Lisa
Rick Dyer admits he lied and faked a body and cheated people … again
…even though he was on international news in January saying it was 100% real
BTW, here’s the petition to have him charged with fraud, if you’re bored this weekend…
How bad is the Atari “E.T.” game? Pretty bad….