This week, on a very sleepy Tower of Technobabble, we are taught lessons by a Twittering Kansas teen (Hey, Governor Brownback! You’re a wiener!), dare to delve into money an politics, wonder if NASA just sneezed all over Mars, tell the sad tale of a man who lost a game of angry, angry hippos, look what the texas drought brought in, and ponder the speeches never given and plans never used that would have changed the course of history.
|Tower of Technobabble 46 – History and Mystery|
• Kansas governor tries to bully teen who made unkind remark on twitter
• The contamination of Mars – Whoops!
• Pet hippo kills owner
• Ghost town under Texas lake
Speeches Never Given
http://www.cracked.com/article_19553_6-terrifying-real-speeches-that-were-thankfully-never-given.html and http://www.amazon.com/Almost-History-Close-Twists-Americas/dp/0760792259/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323107663&sr=8-1
• John Glenn is NOT an extraterrestrial!
• Nixon’s speech for the loss of Apollo 11
• The invasion of Russia by Brits, Americans and former Nazis (!) in 1945 –