This week, on the Tower of Technobabble, we go very, very dark. For the next season of fear episode, we look at scientist hooking up video to people’s brains, the euthanasia roller coaster, suicide by space debris, why russia attacked a big 10 state, and why we might want to rethink the whole Columbus Day thing. Dark, I tell you. Dark. Dark. Dark.
|Tower of Technobabble 39 – The Fun in Funeral|
• Steve Jobs died — No link; throw a dart at the Internet
• Scientists Reconstruct Brains’ Visions Into Digital Video In Historic Experiment —
• The Euthanasia Roller Coaster —
• The public suicide of Christine Chubbuck —
Christopher Columbus – Hero or Villian?
• Columbus and the Taíno people
• Jack Weatherford essay (from the Balitmore Sun) —
• Russia vs. Manitowoc, Wisconnsin –
• Problem with orbiting Space Junk –