This week, we wax poetic about Power Girl, examine why the Superman you know and love got the heave-ho (and what they did to poor Spider-Man a few years back), why Canada put cryptids on its money, why necropheliac Scottish rabbits are on the warpath, and a why cave in Siberia might be the last known address of Mr. and Mrs. Yeti.
• Canadian Crypid coins – http://io9.com/5841788/canadian-cryptid-coins-are-the-most-bad+ass-currency-in-the-history-of-legal-tender
• Scottish Bunnies Behaving Badly – http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/2011/09/14/help-rabbits-are-digging-up-human-remains-in-my-cemetery-86908-23419149/ and Bunnicula! – http://www.amazon.com/Bunnicula-Rabbit-Tale-Mystery-Deborah-Howe/dp/1416928170/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316738066&sr=8-1
• The New 52 (DC Comics Reboot) – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_52
• The Saddest Day in Spider-Man’s life – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_More_Day_%28comics%29
• Power Girl! (Her eyes are up here, thankyouverymuch) – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_girl