This week , we debate how awesome Stan Lee is, and examine the phenomena of alien abduction. People have been claiming for decades that something comes and takes them away – we examine some of the evidence and come up with theories, both pro and con, to explain these stories.
• Stan Lee is awesome – http://www.lettersofnote.com/2011/03/promise-is-promise.html
• Antonio Villas Boas (’57): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Villas_Boas — Investigation uncovered that he has been exposed to a large dose of radiation.
• Betty and Barney Hill (’61): http://www.ufocasebook.com/Hill.html, http://www.ufocasebook.com/Hill2.html
• Travis Walton (’75): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton
• Limobus survey conducted by the Roper Organization: http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1747.htm
• A skeptic’s view of the survey: http://www.gpposner.com/Roper_Poll.html
• Clinical Discrepancies Between Expected and Observed Data in Patients Reporting UFO Abductions: Implications For Treatment: http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc7.htm
• John E. Mack: http://www.johnemackinstitute.org/, Experiencers documentary: http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/06/12/professor-john-e-mack-on-the-alien-abduction-phenomenon/
• 62 Children in Ruwa, Zimbabwe witness UFO’s and strange beings (’94): http://youtu.be/MeIQ2nDAaNI