It’s a jam-packed episode at the ol’ Tower this week. We get our first caller (its an exciting affair, I tell you), look at the mating habits of teens who are REALLY into “Twilight,” watch the birth of Skynet on “Jeopardy,” probably make every Renaissance Fair enthusiast really angry, examine everyday magic boxes, and have a kneejerk reaction to the tribal Scots in “The Eagle.” It’s a smorgasbord of geekiness! Enjoy!
• Twilight-esque hickies – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/11/twilight-fan-police-report_n_821930.html
• Watson annihilates its human opponents – http://www.pcworld.com/article/219900/ibm_watson_wins_jeopardy_humans_rally_back.html
• TomTom and Shazam! – http://www.shazam.com/
• Renaissance Faires – http://www.renfaire.com/
• The Eagle – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034389/